This site may be viewed on a PC, Macintosh, or graphical UNIX computer that is capable of running standard Internet browsers. A connection to the Internet (33.6 modem or better) is required, as well. Faster modems and DSL/Cable/T1 connections will yield an improved experience.
In terms of browsers, this site is best viewed on
Internet Explorer (6.0+).
Safari are also supported. We recommend upgrading your browser to the latest version, though most older versions are supported.
Some of our websites include audio. For these, we require
Windows Media Player or another player that can support .wma files.
- How-To Guides
- All How-To Guides
- Get Started Prescribing Buprenorphine
- Assess and Treat Patients with Comorbid Health Issues
- Conduct Buprenorphine Induction
- Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
- Manage Challenging Patients
- Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
- Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
- Screen for Substance Abuse
- Refer Patients to an Addiction Specialist
- Review: What is Buprenorphine?
- Your Bup Site!
- Site Blog