Resource Center: About opioid dependence and addiction, Pharmacology
Description:This booklet provides general scientific information for the public about drug addiction and approaches to prevent and treat drug addiction.
Source:National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
Your rating: None Average: 4.5 (2 votes)
Description:How opioids and buprenorphine affect the brain.
This illustrated patient handout outlines how opioids and buprenorphine affect the brain.
Your rating: None
- How-To Guides
- All How-To Guides
- Get Started Prescribing Buprenorphine
- Assess and Treat Patients with Comorbid Health Issues
- Conduct Buprenorphine Induction
- Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
- Manage Challenging Patients
- Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
- Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
- Screen for Substance Abuse
- Refer Patients to an Addiction Specialist
- Review: What is Buprenorphine?
- Your Bup Site!
- Site Blog
Refine your results
Click a term to refine your current search.