Resource Center: General information - buprenorphine, Pharmacology
In addition to buprenorphine monotherapy tablets, film and tablets combining 4 parts buprenorphine and 1 part naloxone (a mu opioid antagonist) are also being used in maintenance treatment for opi
This illustrated patient handout outlines how opioids and buprenorphine affect the brain.
- How-To Guides
- All How-To Guides
- Get Started Prescribing Buprenorphine
- Assess and Treat Patients with Comorbid Health Issues
- Conduct Buprenorphine Induction
- Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
- Manage Challenging Patients
- Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
- Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
- Screen for Substance Abuse
- Refer Patients to an Addiction Specialist
- Review: What is Buprenorphine?
- Your Bup Site!
- Site Blog
Refine your results
Click a term to refine your current search.