Buprenorphine Training Program Description
98% agreed or strongly agreed that our program was a useful learning experience (Aug-Sept 2012 post-survey; N=45 providers)
3,886 total physician completions (2006-2013)
We'll tell you how!
Buprenorphine Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000 (DATA 2000) Training Program: What Will I Learn?
Physician Comment about our Training Program: I was looking for a convenient, comprehensive way of learning how to provide Suboxone treatment to my patients and satisfying the requirements for obtaining a waiver. This course was well-organized, the format of modular components made it very easy to complete over the course of several days despite my busy schedule, and the supporting documentation will be very helpful. I highly recommend it. -BupPractice user (7/22/12)
|Supported by the American
Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM).
|Developed and Maintained by
Clinical Tools, Inc. is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- How-To Guides
- All How-To Guides
- Get Started Prescribing Buprenorphine
- Assess and Treat Patients with Comorbid Health Issues
- Conduct Buprenorphine Induction
- Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
- Manage Challenging Patients
- Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
- Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
- Screen for Substance Abuse
- Refer Patients to an Addiction Specialist
- Review: What is Buprenorphine?
- Your Bup Site!
- Site Blog