- Next Steps: Get Started Prescribing Buprenorphine!
- How to Assess and Treat Patients with Comorbid Health Issues
- How to Conduct Buprenorphine Induction
- How to Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
- How to Manage Challenging Patients
- How to Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
- How to Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
- How to Screen for Substance Abuse
- How to Refer Patients to an Addiction Specialist
- Review: What is Buprenorphine?
This guide provides:
- An overview of buprenorphine and its mechanism of action
- Information about drug interactions, precautions, contraindications and side effects
- A comparison of buprenorphine to other opioid treatments
Plus resources on each page with additional tips and tools!
|Written by Clinical Tools, Inc.
Reviewed by experts in buprenorphine treatment
Publication date February 9, 2009. Updated December 2013.
|Download Entire Guide|