- Next Steps: Get Started Prescribing Buprenorphine!
- How to Assess and Treat Patients with Comorbid Health Issues
- How to Conduct Buprenorphine Induction
- How to Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
- How to Manage Challenging Patients
- How to Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
- How to Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
- How to Screen for Substance Abuse
- Substance Abuse Screening Guidelines
- Risk Factors for Drug Dependence in Adolescents
- Physical and Psychological Symptoms of Opioid Dependence
- DSM 5 Criteria for Substance Use Disorder
- Recognizing Opioid Withdrawal
- Signs and Symptoms of Polysubstance Abuse
- Medical Comorbidities with Opioid Dependence
- Psychiatric Comorbidities with Opioid Dependence
- Topics to Discuss with Prospective Buprenorphine Patients
- Assessing and Selecting Patients for Buprenorphine Treatment
- How to Refer Patients to an Addiction Specialist
- Review: What is Buprenorphine?
How to Screen for Substance Abuse
Clinical tips and advice about:
- Conducting substance abuse screening and diagnosis with your patients
- Recognizing polysubstance abuse
- Physical and psychiatric comorbidities
Plus resources on each page with additional tips and tools!
|Written by Clinical Tools, Inc.
Reviewed by experts in buprenorphine treatment
Publication date February 9, 2009.
|Download Entire Guide|