- Next Steps: Get Started Prescribing Buprenorphine!
- How to Assess and Treat Patients with Comorbid Health Issues
- How to Conduct Buprenorphine Induction
- How to Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
- How to Manage Challenging Patients
- How to Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
- How to Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
- How to Screen for Substance Abuse
- How to Refer Patients to an Addiction Specialist
- Review: What is Buprenorphine?
How to Refer Patients to an Addiction Specialist
Clinical tips and advice about:
- When to refer patients to specialized substance abuse treatment
- How to find addiction specialists and psychosocial treatment providers in your area
- How to talk to a patient about referral to an addiction specialist
- What information to provide patients when you refer them for buprenorphine or other substance abuse treatment
Plus resources on each page with additional tips and tools!
|Written by Clinical Tools, Inc.
Reviewed by experts in buprenorphine treatment
Publication date February 9, 2009.
|Download Entire Guide|