How to Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
Logistical tips and advice to help you prepare your practice to treat patients with buprenorphine, including:
- Staff responsibilities during induction
- Setting up a schedule for induction and maintenance visits
- Planning for patient waiting between doses
- Guidelines for prescriptions and medication refills
- Facts about the buprenorphine formulations and patient tips for taking it
Plus resources on each page with additional tips and tools!
|Written by Clinical Tools, Inc.
Reviewed by experts in buprenorphine treatment
Publication date February 9, 2009. Updated December 2013.
|Download Entire Guide|