- Next Steps: Get Started Prescribing Buprenorphine!
- How to Assess and Treat Patients with Comorbid Health Issues
- How to Conduct Buprenorphine Induction
- How to Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
- How to Manage Challenging Patients
- How to Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
- How to Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
- Commonly Used CPT Codes - Primary Care
- Commonly Used CPT Codes for Counseling - Primary Care
- Commonly Used CPT Codes for Buprenorphine Treatment - Psychiatrists
- Overview of Medicaid Coverage
- Setting Up a Cash-Only Buprenorphine Treatment Program
- Overview of Medicare Coverage
- Overview of Private Insurance Coverage
- Cost of Buprenorphine Treatment to Patients
- How to Screen for Substance Abuse
- How to Refer Patients to an Addiction Specialist
- Review: What is Buprenorphine?
How to Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
Tips and advice about:
- Commonly used CPT codes for buprenorphine treatment
- Setting up a cash-only buprenorphine treatment program
- Overviews of Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance coverage for buprenorphine treatment
- Cost of buprenorphine treatment to patients
Plus resources on each page with additional tips and tools!
|Written by Clinical Tools, Inc.
Reviewed by experts in buprenorphine treatment
Publication date February 9, 2009. Updated December 2013.
|Download Entire Guide|