"How To" Guides provide clinical information and step-by-step guidance on topics related to opioid addiction and setting up and managing office-based buprenorphine treatment.
If you wish to complete the DATA 2000 training, please go to the Buprenorpine Training Program.
- Next Steps: Read this to start Prescribing! Strongly recommended!
- How To: Assess and Treat Special Populations
- How To: Conduct Buprenorphine Induction
- How To: Establish and Manage a Buprenorphine Practice
- How To: Manage Challenging Patients
- How To: Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
- How To: Understand Insurance and Billing Issues
These are informational guides only and are not part of the continuing education activity or DATA 2000 program.