Thank you for considering the BupPractice Program!
The purpose of the buprenorphine training program is to help educate physicians about buprenorphine treatment so that they can become waivered to prescribe buprenorphine.
Start prescribing buprenorphine for your patients with opioid addiction!
Some features of this online program include:
- 8 hour training program meets the training requirement of DATA 2000
- Up to 9 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (TM) available for physicians
- $199/physician (group rates available)
- All Internet-based, available 24/7
- Development solely funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse and your program fee; no industry support.
Did You know?
- Completions: We have over 5,434 total physician completions of our training program (2006-August 2014).
- High Post-training satisfaction: In a 2014 April-July post-training survey, 98% of providers (N=287) would recommend our training program to colleagues.
- High Follow-up training satisfaction: 47 providers completed a November 2012 - April 2013 followup survey (sent to users 1 month after completion of our online training program). All providers (100%) indicated on the survey they would recommend our program to a colleague.
What are recent users saying?
"Please strongly consider using this program to get your certification for OBOT. it is well worth the $199 cost and you will reap get rewards in terms of your own satisfaction and patient satisfaction by adding this to your practice. " - PCP from michigan (8/03/2014)
"I found this training to be thorough, challenging, and essential for providing optimum medical care to my patients." - BupPractice user from VA (7/28/2014)
"This training was outstanding. I am a solo private practice physician in family medicine and was considering adding buprenorphine treatment to my practice. Was unsure of myself initially but after completing this course I feel very confident and will definitely be adding buprenorphine treatment to my practice. Would highly recommend this course to anyone considering opioid addiction treatment." - BupPractice user (3/9/2014)
Click through the following user guide to see topics covered, sample pages taken directly from our program and an overview of the steps you need to complete.